Downloadable Video Information from the CDC Concerning Coronavirus Mitigation Strategies in the work place.
Info on Coronavirus: www.michigan.gov/coronavirus.
Coronavirus Video: Visit this link https://youtu.be/fgBla7RepXU
Tribal Chairman: Illness Precautions
To Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Home - http://caih.jhu.edu/assets/
To Care for Someone in the Home - http://caih.jhu.edu/assets/
- Cloth Face Coverings with Video on how to make no sew coverings - https://www.phe.gov/
- Wear and Care of Face Covering - https://www.phe.gov/
- Getting Your Cloth Face Covering - https://www.phe.gov/
NEW! COVID-19 Hotline
Daily 8 am - 5 pm
"As the nation's health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise."
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Listed below are a multitude of different ways to protect yourself and others around you from illness. Whether you are at home, school, work, or just out and about, it is important to understand and be educated on preventing the spread of illness.
CORONAVIRUS: GTB staff will be contacting each of the 408 elders currently registered with GTB Membership to identify critical needs starting Tuesday, March 10, 2020.
- Staff will be using a standardized intake form and script specially designed to capture the needs of our elders.
- Currently, there will be 8 staff involved working together to contact 408 elders via phone or in-person.
- Please assure that you are registered with the GTB Membership office.
- The staff will be providing information, identifying critical needs, provide contact information, and establish a follow-up plan.
- This is an effort to proactively prepare and take precautionary measures.
- The effort will start with the Tuesday March 10th Elder Advisory meeting and include lunch-ins regularly scheduled between 11:30.
Below are weblinks that you can share in your community for public health information.
- Testing for COVID-19
- Symptoms & Testing
- Protect your home
- If You Are Sick
- Caring for Someone Who Is Sick
- Cases & Latest Updates
- Protect Your Family
- How to Prepare