- Approve Internal Audit Schedules
- Review Regulatory staff activity
- Approve Certifications of Rehabilitation (COR) to Tribal Members
- Maintain adherence to the Gaming Code
- Approval of Gaming Licenses for Vendors, Employees, and Facilities.
- Facility license includes Class II & III gaming.
- Class I Gaming applications approved by Regulator.
Before undertaking any ticket sales, you need to complete and file the linked Class I application with the Regulator.
For more information please contact Administrative Assistant, Carla Appleton-Marshall. Miigwetch!