Benodjenh Child Center
Benodjenh provides a holistic, safe, nurturing and learning environment for our children and families.
“In order for a child to achieve a positive self concept, it is essential that he/she will be allowed success in his/her development. Together with parents, staff and community members the resources and experiences will be provided whereby the child will attain this success.”
Main Line: (231) 534-7650
The Benodjenh Center is open Monday thru Friday from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Childcare is available for children between the ages of 3-12 year olds and infants and toddlers that are enrolled in the Early Head Start Center Base Program. The Benodjenh Center Head Start and Early Head Start serve GTB children and families. The categories are:
- Head Start (3-5 year olds)
- Early Head Start Center Base (0-3 year olds)
- Early Head Start Home Base (0-3 year olds) which includes children and their families and pregnant women.
- Head Start/Early Head Start hours: 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Monday thru Thursday
- Child Care is available for children 3-12 years old from 7:30 A.M.—5:30 P.M. Monday thru Friday